REMINDERS FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER DURING THE WEEK OF February 1ST
TRASH & RECYCLE PICK UP
- As it currently stands Trash and Recycle pick up is still scheduled. Please adhere to normal pick up procedures. If snow persist after pick up, please be sure to clear your cans from the roads allowing our Public Works tracks to pass.
Our goal is to clear the roads so they are as safe as possible. Snow is removed curb to curb. Help us help you by:
- Park your vehicles on the odd side of the road to assist in street plowing.
- Once plowed, please move vehicles to the even side allowing the road crew to finish the plowing.
- Keep the curb line clear of garbage cans, branches, portable basketball nets, and vehicles.
- Consider shoveling your driveway out after your street plowing has been completed. It cannot be helped that plowing area roadways will cause snow to block driveways, at times.
- Walkways must be shoveled within 24 hours of the end of the snowfall.
- Please report to PSE&G, not to the Borough. Please see the PSE&G Informational page for all detail concerns PSE&G storm efforts